Top 10 Things You Never Want to Hear at an IIA All Star Conference in Las Vegas
10) I know you’re all excited about this topic, so I’ll be going past our scheduled time by about an hour.
9) This morning’s session has been changed to “The Inevitability of Four-letter Acronyms: Have All the Three-letter Acronyms Been Used?”
8) I know you don’t work for Caesar’s, but can you tell me how to get to this completely unrelated conference? (That one is for the IIA on-site staff.)
7) Controls?!! You don’t need no steenking controls!
6) Bernie Madoff couldn’t be here today. So, let me introduce our new keynote speaker - Charo!
5) We’re out of Audit-tinis
4) I’m sorry, your company’s check for registration seems to have bounced.
3) Rubber Chicken…AGAIN!!!!
2) Because we know everyone is here to learn, we’re cancelling all CPEs
And the number one thing you never want to hear at an All Star Conference in Las Vegas:
We’re sorry, but all the casinos are closed tonight.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009 by Mike Jacka
Share This Article: