Auditing Compensation and Benefits Programs
- Item No. : 1063
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-672-6
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2009
- Authors : Kelli W. Vito, SPHR, CCP
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 84
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 8.5
- Member Price : $45.00
- Non-Member Price : $60.00
Internal auditors are beginning to recognize that there are major organizational risks and costs associated with administering compensation and benefits programs, and are adjusting their efforts accordingly. Inappropriate management of salary and benefits costs, which often make up a large portion of the overall budget, can have a significant financial impact on an organization. Additionally, the numerous laws governing compensation and benefits administration make compliance a key concern.
- Discussion of best practices and risks associated with compensation programs.
- Sample compensation and benefits audit program.
- Sample risk checklist.
Risk impact and control matrix.