Auditing International Entities, 2nd Edition
- Item No. : 1058
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-674-0
- Publisher : The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation
- Publish Date : November 2009
- Authors : David O'Regan, CIA, FCA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 111
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 8.5
- Member Price : $45.00
- Non-Member Price : $55.00
The first edition of this book was published in early 2001. In view of developments in international geopolitics since that time, it is clear that a second edition of the book is timely.
Readers will find useful information on the risks and challenges of international auditing, including:
- An overview of recent developments in the geopolitical context in which international auditors work.
- Economic, political, legal, regulatory, and accounting risks that multinational organizations face.
- Safety considerations and the challenges of reporting on international audit assignments.
This edition presents practical advice and contextual information for auditing international entities. It will be a valuable, contemporary addition to this specialized area of auditing literature.