Auditing The Risk Management Process
- Item No. : 6013
- ISBN : 978-0-471-69053-5
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : K.H. Spencer Pickett
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 269
- Dimensions : 6.25 X 9.25
- Member Price : $77.95
- Non-Member Price : $82.95
Risk management is now a part of mainstream corporate life that touches all aspects of every type of organization. Auditors must now focus firmly on risk: risk to the business, risk to the executives, and risk to the stakeholders. Learn to navigate the risks your corporation faces today, and tomorrow, with the able guidance found in Auditing the Risk Management Process.
- Original risk maps and process models developed by the author, explaining where and how topics fit within an overall audit framework.
- All the latest developments in risk management as it applies to auditors.
- Insight into how enterprise risk management affects the responsibilities of both internal and external auditors.