Auditor Roles in Government Performance Measurement: A Guide to Exemplary Practices at the Local State and Provincial Levels - Download PDF
- Item No. : 5056.dl
- ISBN : 0-89413-534-1
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2004
- Authors : Paul D. Epstein
Stuart S. Grifel, CIA, CGAP
Stephen L. Morgan, CIA, CGAP, CGFM, CFE
- Media : Download
- Page count : 179
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $49.99
- Non-Member Price : $59.99
The IIA Research Foundation holds security settings on our e-Books and PDFs that prevent printing and copying.
This guide provides a wealth of resources for government auditors interested in helping the entities they serve improve performance measurement, performance management, and accountability for results.
Learn how to improve measurement, management, and accountability of your entity.
- An experience-derived framework of roles and practices you can implement to add value to the performance measurement and management of your organization.
- The principles, criteria, and audit steps you should follow in these practices.
- Details on major audit products, including citizen surveys and public performance reports.
- Four case studies providing professional insight in the evolution of these practices and the profession.