Building a World-Class Compliance Program: Best Practices and Strategies for Success
- Item No. : 6145
- ISBN : 978-0-470-11478-0
- Publisher : John Wiiley & Sons, Inc.
- Publish Date : 2008
- Authors : Martin T. Biegelman
Daniel R. Biegelman (contributor)
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 298
- Dimensions : 6 x 9
- Member Price : $45.00
- Non-Member Price : $45.00
Effective compliance programs prevent and detect misconduct and protect the interests of shareholders, employees, and the public.
- Case studies and best practices of world-class companies and those emerging from compliance failures.
- The Seven Steps to an effective compliance program.
- Building the business case for ethics and compliance in an organization.
- “Tone at the Top” and throughout the organization.
- History, growth, and evolution of corporate compliance.
Featuring case studies, best practices, sample programs, survey findings, and strategies for success, Building a World-Class Compliance Program is your best source for understanding all the complex issues and requirements associated with corporate compliance. If you want to ensure that your organization is doing everything possible to prevent misconduct and follow laws, rules, and regulations, this book is for you.