Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Management Planning: A Resource for Ensuring Ongoing Enterprise Operations
- Item No. : 479
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-527-9
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2004
- Authors : Albert J. Marcella Jr., Ph.D., COAP, CQA, CSP, CFSA, CDP, CISA
Carol Ann Stucki, CISA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 313
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $90.00
- Non-Member Price : $100.00
If one segment of your business were to disappear in an instant, would your business survive? What about disruptions like power outages, vendor or provider bankruptcy, denial of service attacks on your servers, computer viruses, employee sabotage, and cyberterrorism?
- An overview of what a good business continuity plan should entail.
- How to evaluate your plan.
- How to build a plan for your current and future business needs.
- How to test your plan to ensure it is effective.
How to maintain the plan to ensure it will keep up with your growing business and changes in global technology.
Appendices: audit programs, checklists, worksheets, plan templates, and more that can be customized to your internal audit department.
"Pulse Pieces": contributed by practitioners, these articles address the “hottest,” sensitive, and (at times) nerve-racking issues surrounding disaster management that these practitioners deal with on a daily basis, and that you should be aware of before they become “issues” within your organization.