Casino Operations Management, 2nd Edition
- Item No. : 6018
- ISBN : 978-0-471-26632-7
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Jim Kilby, Jim Fox, Anthony F. Lucas
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 404
- Dimensions : 9.5X7.75
- Member Price : $90.00
- Non-Member Price : $90.00
Complete guidance to the in's and out's of gaming operations.
Management personnel need a thorough understanding of the business side of the casino industry to ensure profits and to avoid losses. It's a sure bet that Casino Operations Management, 2nd Edition, will help current and future gaming management professionals better serve any casino.
- Current high-roller marketing tactics and their effect on profitability.
- The effect of popular money management systems on casino profits.
- The initial development process of an Indian casino.
- Studies designed to identify the patronage motives of gamblers, including those of riverboat customers.
- Slot club design: player rating issues, point accumulation schemes, and more.
- Principles of casino floor design: managing table game and slot location.
- Studies designed to measure the profit contribution of popular slot promotions.