Certified Government Auditing Professional® (CGAP®) Exam Study Questions CD-Rom
- Item No. : 1075
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-693-1
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : November 2010
- Authors : Tom O'Connor
- Media : CD/DVD
- Member Price : $49.00
- Non-Member Price : $59.00
* Minimum Requirements
For PC Users: Windows® XP/Vista/7, Adobe® Air®
For MAC Users: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6.2 or later, Adobe® Air®
The Certified Government Auditing Professional® (CGAP®) Practice Exam program should be used as a study tool to give you a clear understanding of the content that will be covered on the CGAP exam and help you ascertain whether you are ready to attempt a CGAP exam. However, Practice Exams should not take the place of study time or real world experience.
The Model Practice Exam program simulates the testing environment by covering the four domains in the actual examination:
Domain I : Standards, Governance, and Risk/Control Framework
Domain II: Government Auditing Practice
- Domain III: Government Auditing Methodologies and Skills
- Domain IV: Government Auditing Environment
There are two distinct options for preparing for the exam:
- A timed test that provides you with a score at the end and shows you which questions you answered correctly and incorrectly. The timed practice exam includes 125 multiple-choice questions, covers all four domains, and must be completed in a time of three hours and 15 minutes or less.
An untimed exam preparation tool that can be used while studying and includes questions that can be answered at your own pace. The practice exam in the untimed version includes more than 230 questions, lets you practice at your leisure, and allows you to check your answers as you go.
Detailed explanations for the correct and incorrect answers help you understand the underlying concepts of the exam objectives. You’ll understand why the correct answers are correct, but just as importantly, why the wrong answers are wrong.
Remember, there are a limited number of study questions, so there is a law of diminishing returns if you retake the same practice tests again and again.
This product is also available as a workbook.
Click here for CGAP® Exam Study Guide, 4th edition.
The Institute of Internal Auditors • 247 Maitland Avenue • Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701-4201 USA
+1-770-280-4183 • Fax +1-770-280-4013 • www.theiia.org • Copyright 2013