- Item No. : 6023.1
- ISBN : 1-933284-72-2
- Publisher : Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Publish Date : 2007
- Authors : IT Governance Institute
- Media : Spiral-bound Paperback
- Page count : 196
- Dimensions : 9.5 x 11.75
- Member Price : $190.00
- Non-Member Price : $200.00
COBIT 4.1 is an update to the globally accepted framework that ensures that IT is aligned with business goals, its resources are used responsibly, and its risks are managed appropriately. It represents a fine-tuning of the COBIT 4.0 framework and can be used to enhance work already performed based on earlier versions of COBIT. COBIT 4.1 includes guidance for boards of directors and all levels of management.
- The executive overview.
- The framework.
- The core content (IT process description, control objectives, management guidelines, and maturity models)
- Appendices (mappings, cross-references and a glossary).
- The IT process description, which summarizes process goals, metrics, and practices, and presents a mapping of the process to the process domains, information criteria, and IT resources.
- The control objectives for the process.
- Management guidelines: the process inputs and outputs, a RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and/or Informed) chart, goals, and metrics.
- The maturity model for the process.