Construction Audit Guide: Overview, Monitoring, and Auditing
- Item No. : 1000
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-587-3
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Denise Cicchella, CIA, CFE
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 149
- Dimensions : 5.5 X 8.5
- Member Price : $45.00
- Non-Member Price : $65.00
This handbook provides a framework to make sure you address the risks for your projects. It includes the ABC’s of a successful construction project, coverage of construction basics, understanding the world of contractors, and when and how to audit the project.
- Testing, reporting, and staffing strategies.
- Help in identifying different areas of risks and how to mitigate them.
- Knowledge of which documents to ask for and when to ask for them.
- Ways to determine hidden costs and avoid paying for work not bargained for.