Continuous Auditing Bundle
- Item No. : 1030
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : Various
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 303 (complete set)
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11 each
- Member Price : $100.00
- Non-Member Price : $140.00
Buy the set and save up to $70!
Continuous auditing is a new and evolving methodology with relevance and application potential for technology rich contemporary enterprises from business to government and not-for-profits. Continuous auditing solutions are being pursued by chief audit executives as a means to shorten audit cycle times and provide more timely risk and control assurance to key stakeholders.
Learn how implementing continuous auditing can help reduce instances of error and fraud, increasing operational efficiency, and improving bottom-line results.
- Continuous Auditing: An Operational Model for Internal Auditors
- Continuous Auditing: Potential for Internal Auditors
These products are also available for purchase individually. Buy the set and save up to $70.