Continuous Auditing: Potential for Internal Auditors
- Item No. : 475
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-515-6
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2003
- Authors : J. Donald Warren Jr., CPA
Xenia Ley Parker, CISA, CFSA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 109
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $75.00
- Non-Member Price : $90.00
The process of continuous auditing can help you and your organization increase investor confidence, respond to the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, work with complex IT systems, and improve corporate governance. But what is this emerging audit practice, and is it right for your organization?
This product is also available as a bundle with Continuous Auditing: An Operational Model for Internal Auditors and GTAG 3: Continuous Auditing: Implications for Assurance, Monitoring, and Risk Assessment. Click here to order the bundle.
- Understand the value of continuous auditing.
- Evaluate popular tools and techniques.
- Utilize implementation guidance and strategies.
- Assess relevant technologies.
- Find out how continuous auditing can benefit your organization's risk management process and system of internal control.