Continuous Auditing: Potential for Internal Auditors
- Item No. : 475
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-515-6
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2003
- Authors : J. Donald Warren Jr., CPA
Xenia Ley Parker, CISA, CFSA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 109
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $75.00
- Non-Member Price : $90.00
The process of continuous auditing can help you and your organization increase investor confidence, respond to the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, work with complex IT systems, and improve corporate governance. But what is this emerging audit practice, and is it right for your organization?
|This product is also available as a bundle with Continuous Auditing: An Operational Model for Internal Auditors and GTAG 3: Continuous Auditing: Implications for Assurance, Monitoring, and Risk Assessment. Click here to order the bundle.
This comprehensive research report will help you:
- Understand the value of continuous auditing.
- Evaluate popular tools and techniques.
- Utilize implementation guidance and strategies.
- Assess relevant technologies.
- Find out how continuous auditing can benefit your organization's risk management process and system of internal control.
The Institute of Internal Auditors • 247 Maitland Avenue • Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701-4201 USA
+1-770-280-4183 • Fax +1-770-280-4013 • www.theiia.org • Copyright 2013