Control Self Assessment - Leading Edge Thinking: Books Articles & Tools
- Item No. : 6286
- Publisher : Pleier Corporation
- Publish Date : 2002
- Authors : David McNamee, CIA, CISA, CFE, CGFM
- Media : CD/DVD
- Dimensions : 5 X 5.5
- Member Price : $95.00
- Non-Member Price : $95.00
In searching for better tools and techniques to meet the challenges of auditing in the 21st century, audit professionals should consider the use of control self-assessment.
This electronic publication offers cost-effective real world suggestions, sharing some of the best leading-edge thinking available anywhere today on control self-assessment and risk-based auditing.
Included are complete publications and presentations:
- Control Framework and Self-Assessment
- How to Properly Deal with Risk
- Risk-Based Auditing
- Sample CSA Agenda
- Simplified MBTI Test
- Benchmarking Case
- Business Risk
- CSA Tools
- Tips on Conducting CSA Workshops
- Questions Discussed in CSA Workshops
This publication features the work of David McNamee, CIA, CISA, CFE, CGFM, a world-class CSA specialist.
Also see these other publications by David McNamee:
Permission to use promotional material granted by Pleier Corporation.