Core Competencies for Today's Internal Auditor - Download PDF
- Item No. : 5010.2.dl
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-697-9
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : December 2010
- Authors : The IIA Research Foundation
- Media : Download
- Page count : 104
- Member Price : $0.00
- Non-Member Price : $25.00
NEW from The IIA Research Foundation!
Learn more about the value of an IIA Membership.
Also available as a Paperback.
Core Competencies for Today’s Internal Auditor, is one of five deliverables of The IIA’s Global Internal Audit Survey: A Component of the CBOK Study. This is the most comprehensive study ever to capture current perspectives and opinions from a large cross-section of practicing internal auditors, internal audit service providers, and academics about the nature and scope of assurance and consulting activities on the profession’s status worldwide.
- Characteristics of an Internal Audit Activity
- Measuring Internal Auditing’s Value
- What’s Next for Internal Auditing?
- Imperatives for Change: The IIA’s Global Internal Audit Survey in Action
In addition, a special study was conducted in the US on stakeholder’s perceptions: