Designing and Writing Message-Based Audit Reports
- Item No. : 453
- ISBN : 0-89413-474-4
- Publisher : The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Publish Date : 2001
- Authors : Sally F. Cutler, MA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 191
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $55.00
- Non-Member Price : $65.00
Sally Cutler has been working with auditors for more than 10 years, helping them write functional reports that meet the needs of their organization and the needs of the report readers. Using the knowledge she gained while working with auditors, Cutler has developed a handbook that offers a wealth of resources for designing, writing, and delivering audit reports with essential messages.
- Strategies for enhancing the reporting process and shortening delivery time.
- Delivery, distribution, and formats for reports.
- Practical advice on writing quality covering clarity, readability, tone, coherence, and common grammar and punctuation problems.
- Strategies for reporting in an electronic workpaper environment.
- Tactics for handling the special needs of second-language writers and readers.
- Insight into the future of audit reports.
Report templates, examples, reporting process models, and checklists.
Also by this author: Audit Committee Reporting: A Guide for Internal Auditing