Effective Compliance Systems: A Practical Guide for Educational Institutions
- Item No. : 440
- ISBN : 0-89413-467-1
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2001
- Authors : David B. Crawford, CIA, CCSA, CPA
Charles G. Chaffin, CIA, CPS
Scott Scarborough, CIA, CISA, CPA
- Media : Paperback with CD/DVD
- Page count : 195
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $60.00
- Non-Member Price : $75.00
This is a "how to" book intended to take you step by step through the implementation of a comprehensive compliance program at your institution.
Finally a resource that helps you:
- Understand why your institution needs a compliance program.
- Implement the core activities of an institutional compliance program.
- Learn strategies for minimizing instances of noncompliance and dealing with the consequences of noncompliance.
- Manage compliance "A" risks at every organizational level.
- Compare actual results of a program with planned results.
- Identify areas that need improvement.
Develop a revised compliance action plan.
This report represents the proceedings of the Effective Compliance Systems Conference sponsored by The IIA Research Foundation and held at the University of Texas-Austin on March 20-21, 2001. The conference and this book are intended to share the information learned in the U.T. System experience with others who are finding it increasingly necessary to implement an institutional compliance program.
Includes a CD-ROM containing copies of presentations made at the conference.