Enterprise Risk Management: Pulling it All Together
- Item No. : 456
- ISBN : 0-89413-490-6
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2002
- Authors : Paul L. Walker, Ph.D., CPA
William G. Shenkir, Ph.D., CPA
Thomas L. Barton, Ph.D., CPA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 161
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $50.00
- Non-Member Price : $62.50
Optimize your role in the enterprise risk management (ERM) process by:
- Gaining support from executive management.
- Focusing on adding value.
- Discerning changes to the internal audit profession.
- Understanding the ERM infrastructure.
- Differentiating between ownership and facilitation.
- Opening the lines of communication to enhance corporate governance.
- Integrating risks throughout the enterprise.
Other great books on risk: