Enterprise Risk Management: Trends and Emerging Practices
- Item No. : 433
- ISBN : 0-89413-458-2
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2001
- Authors : Jerry A. Miccolis, Kevin Hively
Brian W. Merkley
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 179
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $50.00
- Non-Member Price : $62.50
Prepared by Tillinghast-Towers Perrin and sponsored by The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation in cooperation with the Conference Board of Canada.
- The traits of successful enterprise risk management (ERM) programs.
- How ERM can lead to more effective and integrated management approaches.
- Everything you need to know about hazard, operational, financial, and strategic risks.
- The benefits and pitfalls of diverse ERM methods.
- The latest information on cash-flow and stakeholder risks.
How ERM can boost market value and improve earnings consistency.
Other great books on risk: