Evaluating and Improving Organizational Governance-eBook
- Item No. : 1074.ep
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-692-4
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : March 2011
- Authors : Dean Bahrman
- Media : eBook
- Page count : 200
- Member Price : $49.99
- Non-Member Price : $61.99
“Does my organization have the right governance practices in place?”
Evaluating and Improving Organizational Governance provides readers with a number of fundamental principles and practices to consider in framing their organization’s governance structures.
- Building blocks such as defining objectives, goals, strategies, and risk management.
- Outlining the legal requirements and governance codes.
- An Organizational Governance Framework.
- Identifying and defining the roles and responsibilities of key “players” in organizational governance.
- More than 20 internal governance processes to provide basic criteria for evaluation.