Factors Affecting Corporate Governance and Audit Committee in Selected Countries (Study)
- Item No. : 505
- ISBN : 0-89413-556-2
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Bahram Soltani, Ph.D.
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 199
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $65.00
- Non-Member Price : $80.00
The issue of corporate governance and committees related to it and their impact on corporate performance have continued to gain widespread prominence in the capital market economy. Strong actions have been undertaken in both the United States and the European Union to enhance the public confidence in the area of governance.
- Identifies significant differences in corporate governance and their impacts on corporate structures.
- Provides an overview of corporate governance and audit committees.
- Discusses the factors affecting the efficiency and effectiveness of corporate governance and the audit committee.
- Reviews the major features of corporate governance and audit committees in the selected countries (France, Germany, the Netherlands, Great Britain and the United States).