Four Approaches to Enterprise Risk Management... and Opportunities in Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Item No. : 5006
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-600-3
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2007
- Authors : James Roth, Ph.D., CIA, CCSA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 259
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $75.00
- Non-Member Price : $90.00
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) does not have to be a resource intensive exercise! This is one of the key findings in this new book that gives valuable perspective on what ERM is and is not, as well as practical examples of how to go about it in a variety of organizations.
- “Myths and Realities” based on the author’s assumptions and the realities he found.
- The “Real ERM Opportunities in Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance” and the right way to use an ERM framework.
- Most importantly, four “Case Studies” which include techniques, insights, and lessons learned that will help any reader interested in moving toward ERM. They were selected specifically to illustrate the variety of approaches that can be used for ERM.