Framework for Internal Auditing's Entity-wide Opinion on Internal Control, A
- Item No. : 496
- ISBN : 0-89413-531-7
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2004
- Authors : Wanda A. Wallace, Ph.D., CIA, CPA, CMA G.
Thomas White, Ph.D., CPA
Foreword by James Roth, Ph.D, CIA, CCSA
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 67
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $25.00
- Non-Member Price : $33.00
Respond to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act while adding value beyond mere compliance.
This updated research report will help you meet new organizational challenges by providing:
- An overview of current practices, planned changes, and perceived obstacles.
- Insight into internal audit's role in annual reports.
- Guidance for planning, monitoring, and aggregating audit results.
- A methodology for meeting operating, financial, and compliance objectives.
A prescriptive framework for assessing the adequacy of internal controls in accordance with COSO's integrated framework.
Originally published in 1994 under the title The Internal Auditor's Role in Management Reporting on Internal Control.