Fraud Analysis Techniques Using ACL
- Item No. : 6197
- ISBN : 978-0-470-39244-7
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Publish Date : August 2009
- Authors : David Coderre
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 176
- Member Price : $210.50
- Non-Member Price : $210.50
Fraud Analysis Techniques Using ACL offers auditors and investigators:
- Authoritative guidance from David Coderre, renowned expert on the use of computer-assisted audit tools and techniques in fraud detection.
- A CD-ROM containing an educational version of ACL from the world leader in fraud detection software.
- An accompanying CD-ROM containing a thorough Fraud Toolkit with two sets of customizable scripts to serve your specific audit needs.
- Case studies and sample data files that you can use to try out the tests.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to run the tests.
- A self-study course on ACL script development with exercises, data files, and suggested answers.
The toolkit also contains 12 "utility scripts" and a self-study course on ACL scripting, which includes exercises, data files, and proposed answers.
Filled with screen shots, flow charts, example data files, and descriptive commentary highlighting and explaining each step, as well as case studies offering real-world examples of how the scripts can be used to search for fraud, Fraud Analysis Techniques Using ACL is the only toolkit you will need to harness the power of ACL to spot fraud.
The Institute of Internal Auditors • 247 Maitland Avenue • Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701-4201 USA
+1-770-280-4183 • Fax +1-770-280-4013 • www.theiia.org • Copyright 2013