Fraud Detection and Cash Recovery using ActiveData for Excel
- Item No. : 6092
- Publisher : InformationActive Inc.
- Publish Date : 2004
- Authors : Michelle Shein
- Media : Spiral-bound Paperback with CD/DVD
- Page count : 120
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $199.00
- Non-Member Price : $199.00
Self Study Course
The purpose of this course is to assist auditors, fraud examiners, and management in implementing data analysis routines using ActiveData for Microsoft Excel.
CPE Credit: 8 hours
Course Level: Basic
Course Level: All Levels
It is hoped that through the dissemination of this new information that more analysis will be done using audit software to prevent and proactively detect organizational inefficiency, ineffectiveness, and fraud. It walks through 16 common fraud detection, cash recovery and audit tests within the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger audit areas.
This course will:
- Introduce you to the powerful combination of ActiveData and Excel Walk you through basic fraud detection and cash recovery reporting concepts.
- Map out each step for the most common of fraud detection, cash recovery, and audit tests.
- Equip you with sample data, providing a glimpse of the resulting report prior to the (crunch time) situation.
- Suggest fraud detection and audit procedures to perform on the resulting reports.
About the Course
Fraud Detection and Cash Recovery Using ActiveData for Excel is a self-paced, self-study course that walks you through how to use ActiveData for Excel as a fraud detection and cash recovery tool.
The course also provides sample data to test your skills prior to using "live" company data.
Fraud Detection and Cash Recovery Using ActiveData for Excel comes as a spiral-bound book complete with a CD of demo Excel files and software, examples, review questions, and a final exam.