Global Technology Audit Guide (GTAG) 11: Developing the IT Audit Plan
- Item No. : 1046
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-624-5
- Publisher : The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Publish Date : July 2008
- Authors : Kirk Rehage
- Language : English
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 36
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $25.00
- Non-Member Price : $30.00
Due to the high degree of organizational reliance on IT, it is crucial that chief audit executives (CAEs) understand how to create an IT audit plan as well as determine the frequency of audits and the breadth and depth of each audit. However, results from several
To this end, Developing the IT Audit Plan can help CAEs and internal auditors:
Understand the organization and how IT supports it.
- Define and understand the IT environment.
- Identify the role of risk assessments in determining the IT audit universe.
- Formalize the annual IT audit plan.