Global Technology Audit Guide (GTAG) 8: Auditing Application Controls
- Item No. : 1033
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-613-9
- Publisher : The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Publish Date : July 2007
- Authors : Christine Bellino
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 29
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $25.00
- Non-Member Price : $30.00
Each year, billions of dollars are spent globally on implementing new or upgrading business application systems. Effective application controls will help your organization to ensure the integrity, accuracy, confidentiality, and completeness of your data and systems.
- What is application control?
- What is the relationship between application controls and general controls?
- Why rely on application controls?
- How to scope a risk-based application control review?
- What are the steps to conduct an application controls review?