How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 3rd Edition
- Item No. : 6010.3
- ISBN : 978-0-470-16930-8
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date : 2008
- Authors : Michael J. Ramos
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 266
- Dimensions : 9.1 x 6.2
- Member Price : $89.50
- Non-Member Price : $89.50
How to Comply with Sarbanes Oxley Section 404: Assessing the Effectiveness of Internal Control, 3rd Edition, provides a comprehensive, structured approach for the testing and evaluation of internal control.
Now in its third edition, this book was the first and continues to be the best and most popular book on comprehensive SOX guidance. Since the completion of the second edition, a number of significant events have occurred, most notably: the PCAOB and SEC have issued significant new interpretations of existing guidance, particularly as SOX 404 relates to smaller public companies. The third edition of this book fully incorporates this new guidance.
- A comprehensive step-by-step approach to engagement performance with in-depth explanations and practice aids.
- Practical advice on making sound judgments about the internal control testing and evaluation process.
- Practice aids, including forms, checklists, illustrations, diagrams, and tables.
- In-depth explanations to help professionals understand how best to approach the internal control engagement.
- Examples and action plans providing blueprints for implementing requirements of the Act.
- A look at how the new guidance will reduce your costs.
Other Titles by Michael Ramos:
The Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Implementation Toolkit: Practice Aids for Managers and Auditors with CD ROM
Permission to use promotional material granted by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.