Internal Audit Reengineering: Survey Model and Best Practices
- Item No. : 420
- ISBN : 0-89413-449-3
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2001
- Authors : Dr. Parveen P. Gupta
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 241
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $30.00
- Non-Member Price : $37.50
This research report is an excellent source for internal audit reengineering, providing a broad overview and summary of the important issues, a road map for facilitating value-added reengineering, methodologies and elements for a successful changeover, and in-depth profiles of best practices currently in use at world-class organizations.
- Become a value-added partner with management.
- Ensure your internal audit department culture reflects that of the organization.
- Become proactively involved in major organizational changes.
- Understand business risk management and its link to corporate priorities.
- Learn to develop the internal audit process and deliver seamless service to customers.
- Facilitate the sharing of organizational best practices.