IT Auditing: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Item No. : 6202
- ISBN : 9781935133254
- Publisher : Pleier Corporation
- Publish Date : August 2009
- Authors : Robert E. Davis, CISA, CICA
- Media : CD/DVD
- Dimensions : 5 X 5.5
- Member Price : $115.00
- Non-Member Price : $115.00
IT Auditing: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery contains over 320 PowerPoint slides with slide notes offering a practical method for performing IT audits and reviews addressing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Furthermore, the PowerPoint slides content allows presentation and participation in either a group or individual self-paced training format.
Course Outcome – Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Develop, implement, and/or incorporate a Business Continuity as well as Disaster Recovery risk-based audit and review procedures strategy and objectives in compliance with ISACA’s standards to ensure that the organization's information technology and business processes are adequately controlled, monitored, assessed, and aligned with the organization's business objectives.
2. Incorporate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery into audits and reviews to ensure that the IT assurance strategy and objectives are achieved.
3. Obtain sufficient, reliable, relevant, and useful evidence to achieve the Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery audit or review procedures objectives.
4. Analyze Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery related information gathered to identify reportable conditions and reach conclusions.
5. Review management’s Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery risk assessment to provide reasonable assurance that control objectives have been achieved.
6. Communicate Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery audit or review results to key stakeholders.
7. Facilitate the implementation of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery risk management and control practices within the organization.