Key Controls: The Solution for Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control Compliance
- Item No. : 489
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-529-3
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2004
- Authors : James Brady Vorhies
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 131
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $65.00
- Non-Member Price : $75.00
Sarbanes-Oxley is the most sweeping legislation and set of enhancements to the securities laws since the original Exchange Acts were passed in 1933 and 1934.
Bring key controls to your organization and help ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
This book will:
- Give you the 10 best reasons why you need a key controls process.
- Provide you with techniques for identifying, reviewing, and testing key controls.
- Explain why the development of a key controls process is your best solution to address risks, minimize costs, and maximize the benefits from your investment.
- Help you understand how to build the most efficient and effective key controls process for your company.
- Explain why the development of a key controls process is a good management practice and why it should be a best practice.