Sawyer's Internal Auditing, 5th Edition
- Item No. : 468
- ISBN : 0-89413-509-0
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2003
- Authors : Lawrence B. Sawyer, JD, CIA, PA
Mortimer A. Dittenhofer, Ph.D., CIA
James H. Scheiner, Ph.D.
with contributions from Anne Graham, Ph.D.
and Paul Makosz, CA
- Media : Hardcover
- Page count : 1445
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 11.25
- Member Price : $77.00
- Non-Member Price : $87.50
SAVE! 30% OFF
SALE BEGINS on 3/26/12
Regular Member Price : $110.00 a savings of $33
Regular Non-Member Price : $125 a savings of $37.50
50% OFF if you order the New Sawyer's Internal Auditing, 6th edition.
How the new definition of internal auditing is reshaping the profession.
- What the new competency framework means to you and your organization.
- Why alignment with management is essential for achieving organizational goals.
- The implications of outsourcing your internal audit function.
- What strategies and specialties are now a part of today's internal auditing practice. Value-added approaches that are redefining your role as an internal auditor.
- And so much more.
This reference book should be on the desk of every practitioner.