Strategies for Small Audit Shops
- Item No. : 448
- ISBN : 0-89413-470-1
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : 2002
- Authors : David O'Regan
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 81
- Dimensions : 5.5 X 8.5
- Member Price : $33.75
- Non-Member Price : $41.25
This handbook is a must for improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and professionalism of the department. There is no question about it — small audit shops are uniquely challenged. Thin resources, tight budgets, and the scope of modern-day internal audit activities make delivery of such services more than difficult at times.
- Tailor the general audit principles of best practices to fit the needs of small audit shops.
- Implement a strong mission statement that encompasses responsibilities and scope of services.
- Improve performance and proficiency.
- Understand the importance of risk assessment in audit planning.
- Utilize an effective risk management strategy to optimize resources.
- Maximize the benefits of co-sourcing.
- Recognize the advantages of being small.