Survey Risk Management and Mapping Process: Design, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Item No. : 1003
- ISBN : 0-89413-572-4
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation and The IIA France (IFACI)
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Translated by IFACI (IIA France)
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 78
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11
- Member Price : $20.00
- Non-Member Price : $30.00
Translated to English by the IFACI (IIA France), this research report is the result of a study conducted by IFACI on the process of risk management and risk mapping.
This book will:
Offer two different methods for designing and implementing risk mapping in a organization, presenting various models and tools that can be used.
- Provide different experiences and practices from a dozen companies that vary in size, structure, culture, and industry
- Reconcile management's views on risk mapping and demonstrate that several risk maps can coexist inside the same organization.