To Revise or Not to Revise: The Essential Guide to Reviewing Somebody Else's Writing
- Item No. : 6005
- ISBN : 0-96293-372-4
- Publisher : Skill-Builders Press
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Angela J. Maniak
- Media : Spiral-bound Paperback with CD/DVD
- Page count : 110
- Dimensions : 9X6.5
- Member Price : $49.00
- Non-Member Price : $49.00
Are you spending too much time editing other people’s writing?
This book takes a pioneering approach to solving a common academic, business, and governmental problem: On-the-job editing can escalate the cost of producing documents, delay the publication of important information, and demoralize professionals whose written words are re-written by someone else.
- Stop re-writing.
- Start getting better writing from your staff or colleagues.
- Why professionals don’t always write as well as they are able.
- How to establish a review process that has a measurable impact on the quality of writing.
- How you can communicate with writers to get higher-quality drafts.
How to use proven techniques for building writers’ skills, motivation, and pride of authorship.
Permission to use promotional material granted by Angela J. Maniak.