What’s Next for Internal Auditing? - Download PDF
- Item No. : 5010.4.dl
- ISBN : 978-0-89413-699-3
- Publisher : The IIA Research Foundation
- Publish Date : February 2011
- Authors : The IIA Research Foundation
- Media : Download
- Page count : 99
- Member Price : $0.00
- Non-Member Price : $25.00
NEW from The IIA Research Foundation!
Learn more about the value of an IIA Membership.
Also available as a Paperback
Report IV, What’s Next for Internal Auditing?, is one of five deliverables of The IIA’s Global Internal Audit Survey: A Component of the CBOK Study. This is the most comprehensive study ever to capture current perspectives and opinions from a large cross-section of practicing internal auditors, internal audit service providers, and academics about the nature and scope of assurance and consulting activities on the profession’s status worldwide.
What’s Next for Internal Auditing? identifies perceived changes in the roles of the internal audit activity over the next five years and provides insight into what internal auditing must do to meet changing stakeholder expectations. The analysis is based on 13,582 responses of IIA members and nonmembers in more than 107 countries.
Other reports in this series are:
- Characteristics of an Internal Audit Activity
- Core Competencies for Today’s Internal Auditor
- Measuring Internal Auditing’s Value
- Imperatives for Change: The IIA’s Global Internal Audit Survey in Action
In addition, a special study was conducted in the US on stakeholder’s perceptions:
This project was made possible through the generous donations made to the William G. Bishop III, CIA, Memorial Fund