Wiley CIA Review - 4 Part Set
- Item No. : 6105
- ISBN : 9780471718833
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : S. Rao Vallabhaneni
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 1669 (complete set)
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11 each
- Member Price : $182.95
- Non-Member Price : $182.95
Here another source to help you prepare for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, covering the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and more. Every volume in the Wiley CIA Exam Review series offers a successful learning system of visual aids and memorization techniques that enable certification candidates to form long-lasting impressions of covered material.
Available on CD. Click here.
- Fully developed theories and concepts, as opposed to superficial outlines found in other study guides
- Indicators that help candidates allot study time based on the weight given to each topic on the exam
- Full coverage of The IIA's Attribute and Performance Standards
- Highly integrated coverage of theory and practice
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 1: Internal Audit Activity’s Role in Governance, Risk, and Control covers establishing a risk-based plan, understanding the internal audit activity’s role in organizational governance, performing other internal audit roles and responsibilities, planning an audit, and more.
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 2: Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement covers conducting engagements, carrying out specific engagements, monitoring engagement outcomes, understanding fraud knowledge elements, using engagement tools, and more.
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 3: Business Analysis and Information Technology covers business processes, financial accounting and finance, managerial accounting, information technology, and regulatory, legal, and economics.
Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 4: Business Management Skills covers strategic management, global business environments, organizational behavior, management skills, negotiating, and more.