Wiley CIA Review - 4 Part Set
- Item No. : 6105
- ISBN : 9780471718833
- Publisher : John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : S. Rao Vallabhaneni
- Media : Paperback
- Page count : 1669 (complete set)
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11 each
- Member Price : $182.95
- Non-Member Price : $182.95
Here another source to help you prepare for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, covering the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and more. Every volume in the Wiley CIA Exam Review series offers a successful learning system of visual aids and memorization techniques that enable certification candidates to form long-lasting impressions of covered material.
View a Comparison Matrix of CIA Study Materials
Available on CD. Click here.
Each volume is a comprehensive, single-source preparation tool that features:
- Fully developed theories and concepts, as opposed to superficial outlines found in other study guides
- Indicators that help candidates allot study time based on the weight given to each topic on the exam
- Full coverage of The IIA's Attribute and Performance Standards
- Highly integrated coverage of theory and practice
Parts can be purchased individually.
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 1: Internal Audit Activity’s Role in Governance, Risk, and Control covers establishing a risk-based plan, understanding the internal audit activity’s role in organizational governance, performing other internal audit roles and responsibilities, planning an audit, and more.
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 2: Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement covers conducting engagements, carrying out specific engagements, monitoring engagement outcomes, understanding fraud knowledge elements, using engagement tools, and more.
- Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 3: Business Analysis and Information Technology covers business processes, financial accounting and finance, managerial accounting, information technology, and regulatory, legal, and economics.
Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 4: Business Management Skills covers strategic management, global business environments, organizational behavior, management skills, negotiating, and more.
*Please note that the CIA Exam is being updated July 2009 to incorporate the new Standards and Guidance, this CIA review product will continue to be valuable and relevant when studied in conjunction with the new IPPF.