Writing High-Impact Reports: Proven Practices for Auditors and Accountants
- Item No. : 6001
- ISBN : 0-96293-373-2
- Publisher : Skill-Builders Press
- Publish Date : 2005
- Authors : Angela J. Maniak
- Media : Spiral-bound Paperback with CD/DVD
- Page count : 134
- Dimensions : 6.5 x 9
- Member Price : $59.00
- Non-Member Price : $59.00
Write reports that get read, remembered, and acted on properly.
Write it right the first time and publish timely information.
Writing High-Impact Reports: Proven Practices for Auditors and Accountants presents scores of practical techniques that Angela J. Maniak has developed to help auditors and accountants present their results clearly, quickly, and convincingly. In this book, you will discover:
- What readers do and don’t value in your written reports.
- Why recipients don’t always grasp the significance of issues you present.
- How you can make it easy for readers to understand and accept your key points.
- How word choice can affect the readers’ response to your report.
- The secrets to writing reports that emphasize actions and solutions.
- A step-by-step process for writing reports that you can deliver to clients immediately.
Proven methods for writing high-quality reports and eliminating the need to re-write.
Other books by Angela Maniak:
To Revise or Not to Revise: The Essential Guide to Reviewing Somebody Else's Writing
Permission to use promotional material granted by Angela J. Maniak.