Resources for IIA Chapters and Institutes
Thank you for your commitment to the internal audit profession and The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation (IIARF). It is the continued support from IIA chapters and institutes - by submitting research projects, representing The Foundation at local meetings, and contributing financially to our many research projects - that allows us to continue advancing the profession through research.
The links following include materials you will need to:
- Apply for a grant.
- Assist in completing a research project.
- Give a presentation about The Foundation.
- Make a financial contribution.
A. Getting Started
B. About The IIA Research Foundation
- IIARF Overview (PDF)
- Annual Report
- Research Foundation Newsletter (updates on Research Foundation activities; use in your newsletter!)
- Presentation Materials
- 15 minute research presentation (PowerPoint)
C. Research: Awards and Grants
- Grants and Awards / Research Competition
- Research Manual (PDF)
- Sample Research Report (PDF)
- Find out more about the benefits that apply:
- IIA Chapters
- IIA Institutes
- William G. Bishop III, CIA, Memorial Fund
E. Chapter Achievement Program (CAP)
F. Other Materials: Contact email@example.com to receive:
Note: In your message, please indicate quantity needed, date required, and shipping address.