Report Writing for (Internal) Auditors
The following topics were discussed during the report writing lecture for (internal) auditors amongst others.
- How to identify your audience?
- What are the different sections of an audit report?
- Which style of writing should I choose?
- How to writing convincingly?
- Can I formulate adequate conclusions?
- What is important while reviewing/ self reviewing reports?
Please note the below schedule of the report writing lecture for (internal) auditors.
- 16:00 - 16:30 Welcome and registration
- 16:30 - 17:30 Presentation
- 17:30 - 18:00 Questions and discussion
- 18:00 - 19:00 Networking and happy hour
Please follow the below link for the slide deck of the report writing lecture for (internal) auditors.