The IIA is the primary international association for the profession. Your membership enables you to share in the collective wisdom of more than 160,000 members in 165 countries and territories. As a member, you help to build a stronger future for yourself and the profession.
The IIA is the leading source for information and guidance about the internal audit profession. For internal audit practitioners and those impacted by the profession, membership in The IIA is a critical component of your overall strategy for career success. As an IIA member, you are better positioned to add value to your organizations through the host of benefits that come with belonging. Follow the link to find out why more than 160,000 members globally have become members of The IIA. A sample of the benefits IIA members receive include:
- A subscription to the award-winning Internal Auditor magazine.
- IIA Insight, a comprehensive membership newsletter.
- A wide variety of online newsletters providing up-to-date news and information about various sectors of the internal audit profession.
- Access to Member Exchange™, The IIA's members-only, online networking tool.
- Members-only access to the Audit Career Center.
- Free continuing professional education (CPE) reporting for IIA certifications.
- Discounts on conferences, seminars, online training, exam fees, research reports, benchmarking services, and educational products.
- Access to local benefits through IIA chapter and institute involvement.
- Participating with other global thought leaders through international volunteer committees.
Read the Member Benefits to discover the value of IIA membership!
The tangible benefits of membership are powerful, but the intangible benefits are invaluable. Knowing there is a network of professionals to turn to when in need of advice, support, or best-practice guidance has proven to be the reason why many of our more than 160,000 members renew year after year. Couple that with the proactive measures The IIA undertakes on a continuous basis to globally advocate for the profession (sharing the value internal auditors bring to the table with executive management, audit committees, and the business community-at-large) and it is easy to see why The IIA remains the world's leading association for internal audit practitioners committed to professionalism.