For those that have distributed a Code of Ethics Survey, I am seeking input on the following considerations:
1. Distribution - 100% of employee population or a sample of employees? We are leaning toward 100% to support the anonymity of the whole process. We have approx. 1,000 employees, all of whom have access to a computer where they can receive and complete the survey.
2. Demographic info - While the survey would be anonymous, we would like to gather general info that might help us understand where issues exist, both geographically and at what levels within the company. What demographic info should we collect? Department, location, position level? Anything else?
3. Who sends the survey out? Internal Audit or an executive such as CEO?
4. Who receives the responses and in what format (details vs. summarized info)?
5. Any other lessons learned to pass along? This is our first time conducting a Code of Ethics Survey.