To schedule on-site or custom program, call +1-407-937-1388.
Audit Committee Training
This seminar increases awareness of governance issues and audit committee effectiveness. It promotes audit committee and risk management best practices, and helps you complete a meaningful self-assessment of your organization's governance process.
Briefings on Current Issues
- Governance cycles and trends
- Sarbanes-Oxley and SEC requirements
- Current issues and events in your industry/sector
- Changes in audit committee roles and responsibilities
What the Audit Committee Needs to Know
- Enterprise risk management: emerging trends, practices, and benefits
- Control models and frameworks: your organization's control environment
- The changing nature of internal auditing
- Your organization's risk profile and key business risk priorities
Audit Committee Practices and Resources
- Financial reporting oversight practices
- Audit committee charters and composition, working relationships with management and auditors, training and resources, and meetings
- Opportunities to improve your committee's effectiveness
- Self-assessment of your committee
Workshop facilitators are leaders in the internal auditing profession, experienced in communicating and working with audit committees and boards of directors.
To schedule an on-site or custom program for our organization, e-mail email@example.com or call +1-407-937-1388.