IN THIS ISSUE
Chapter Achievement Program: Is Your Chapter Participating?
The Chapter Achievement Program (CAP) is an achievement/recognition program for chapters in North America that uses points and credits to recognize chapter activities that align with the North American Strategic Plan in three service categories: Service to Members, Service to the Profession, and Chapter Reporting.
The CAP program helps chapters:
1. Focus on activities that support annual goals and objectives.
2. Keep track of all chapter activities from the beginning of a chapter year, June 1st through chapter year-end, May 31st.
3. Measure success based on different performance levels reached at year-end; Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
4. Benchmark against other IIA chapters of the same size.
5. Ensure effective and timely communication with IIA Headquarters, your district representative and advisor.
CAP reporting is due on the 10th of the following month, i.e., the December report, reflecting December activities, is due January 10th. The CAP spreadsheet (Microsoft Office Excel template) and point description matrix are available from The IIA’s Chapter Leader Resources CAP Management Web page. The point description will help your chapter ensure that the chapter is recording all points earned.
The Institute of Internal Auditors - 247 Maitland Avenue • Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701-4201 U.S.A.
+1-407-937-1100 • Fax +1-407-937-1101 • www.theiia.org
All contents of this Web site, except where expressly stated, are the copyrighted property of The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc.