See our Guide for Writers
Work in Progress - sponsorship opportunities are available!
The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation is seeking researchers and authors to help us Understand, Shape, and Advance the internal audit profession.
Proposals due date: April 15, 2011
Research topics of interest:
The Foundation is now evaluating proposals on the following research priority topics. Additional opportunities to propose on priority topics will be published later in 2011.
- Enhancing the Chief Audit Executive’s Effectiveness in Working with the C-Suite
- The Financial Crisis: Where was ERM? Did ERM Fail?
- Case Studies in Organizational Governance: Different Approaches by Different Organizations
- Internal Auditing and Organizational Governance: Combined Assurance Frameworks
- Governance Risk and Control (GRC): What is it? How is it Different than Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)?