This webinar will review the risk and compliance regulatory changes that have been occurring all over the world. Enhesa will help you stay informed on how these changes will impact EHS regulations and what we anticipate to change. With our in-house team of 75+ consultants, from 40+ countries, who monitor EHS and product-related regulatory developments in 285+ jurisdictions around the world, we will help prepare you for the regulation changes and impact this may have on the success of your business.
Based on our unique and extensive database of reports monitoring upcoming regulatory and policy developments and our conducting of compliance assessments throughout the world, this webinar will:
- Examine recent global EHS regulatory growth
- Discuss EHS areas that are currently the most challenging for companies in terms of compliance
- Explore current and emerging laws, regulations, standards and industry initiatives in each region of the world
- Highlight the latest enforcement cases and what this means for your business
- Offer best practices to ensure EHS regulatory compliance
Head of Thought Leadership, Enhesa
Tjeerd is Head of Thought Leadership at Enhesa, the global market leader in EHS regulatory compliance assurance services, and has over 17 years of experience as an EHS policy, regulatory and management expert with the company. In that time he has worked with corporate clients across all industries and all over the world to help them to manage their international EHS legal compliance challenges. Tjeerd has held various roles with Enhesa prior to his current role, starting out as a Regulatory Analyst, then Project Manager, before moving into Business Development and Account Management and leading the Enhesa Sales efforts outside of North America.