The Financial Services Exchange is a distinctive event, tailored to deliver leading insights and the latest trends to internal auditors working in the financial services industry
The Exchange features a unique blend of keynote presentations, along with concurrent and general sessions focused on governance and risk, professional improvement and advancement, regulatory and compliance, and technology.
Consistently drawing more than 500 attendees, the Exchange attracts CAEs and their direct reports from across North America and brings them together in the epicenter for federal regulatory organizations, Washington, DC, providing greater access to regulators. No other event offers this type of value by creating an atmosphere for regulators and internal auditors in banking, insurance, and asset management to exchange ideas, network with peers, and share best practices.
Attendees can earn 13.5 CPE credits.
Topics of Focus
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Emerging Technology
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Strategic Leadership
- Gain insights from policymakers and regulators to stay current on trending regulatory focus.
- Learn scalable, implementation-ready solutions to address challenging issues in areas like internal audit management and key risks facing the financial services industry.
- Prepare for industry changes (e.g., new regulations, geopolitical issues, technological disruption, etc.) by sharing leading-edge ideas with industry leaders.
- Gain perspective that can take your internal audit function beyond providing assurance to becoming a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- Earn 13.5 CPE credits.
General Session Speaker
Our conference team is hard at work, developing a world-class educational program. Please check back often for details.
Sunday, Sept. 18
- 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Registration & Customer Relations
Monday, Sept. 19
- 800 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration & Customer Relations
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Opening Keynote
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. Networking Break
- 11:000 a.m. -- 12:00 p.m. Concurrent Session
- 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:15 p.m. Dessert/Networking Break
- 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Networking Break
- 4:00– 5:00 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Welcome Reception
Tuesday, Sept. 20
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration & Customer Relations
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. General Session 2
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
- 10:45– 11:45 a.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 11:45 – 1:15 p.m. Lunch With Keynote Speaker
- 1:15 –2:00 p.m. Coffee/Dessert/Networking Break
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 3:00– 3:30 p.m. Networking Break
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
*Subject to change.
For information about sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Sales@theiia.org or call +1-407-937-1388.