For 2023, we have included a conference specific for Public Sector as part of our series of one-day conferences designed to help internal auditors stay ahead of critical issues and be more responsive in their work. This conference focuses on upskilling the internal auditor with emerging issues with a focus on solutions specifically for the public sector.
In this virtual conference, participants will engage with subject matter experts in the public sector to explore current challenges and emerging topics relevant to the internal audit community. Participants will have the opportunity to explore practical applications to improve their auditing practices.
Opening Keynote: Innovation in Audit Practices
During the five conference sessions, attendees will...
- Explore practical applications on how to include equity factors in auditing.
- Uncover examples of the challenges, opportunities, and risks in key roles for public sector internal auditors related to current and upcoming topics.
- Learn where public sector auditors can start with ESG - exploring the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Discuss application of data analytics with the three lines model as it relates to government.
- Explore methods for applying agility and continuous auditing techniques in performance auditing.
- Examine ideas for upskilling your public sector internal audit team’s skillset related to identifying risks, audit planning, and flexible and continuous auditing.
IIA Members make sure you are signed in so you receive your specially discounted registration rate.
Member Rate: $199
Nonmember Rate: $249
Discounts are available for groups of 10+ and only apply to IIA members. If you would like more information on group discounts or are interested in making a group purchase, please contact Group Services.