Can I submit a video to be posted on Auditchannel.tv?
If you are interested in submitting a video to be posted on AuditChannel.tv, email us a link to your file — through a file sharing service of your choosing — at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the title and a description of 150 characters or less for your video file. The IIA reserves the right to edit any text content submitted for brevity, clarity, accuracy, correctness, etc.
What are the supported Audit Channel.tv file formats?
AuditChannel.tv supports the following video formats: avi, flv, MPEG, WMV, MOV, 3gp, mp4, and mpg.
Is there a maximum video size to post on the site?
Yes, the maximum file size is 500 MB.
How long will it be before I see my video on AuditChannel.tv?
Any video submitted is subject to review and approval by AuditChannel.tv. We value your content and strive to complete the approval process. We will notify you within 5 business days as to the status of your submission. AuditChannel.tv reserves the right to suspend videos that are defamatory, advertisements, not audit-related, or do not add value to the audit community.
Does AuditChannel.tv have video submission guidelines?
We value our users' insights and ideas, but in order to maintain an atmosphere of productive dialogue, all videos posted to this site must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All video content will be considered as long as it is produced using adequate production values. Submissions must be of an acceptable quality, but are not required to be professionally staged or filmed.
- Use respectful language. No profanity, hate speech, or personal attacks are permitted. Criticism of video or comments are welcome, but such statements must be informed, constructive, and respectful.
- Videos must be commercial-free, not camouflaged advertisements for products, services, or websites. A video is considered promotional if it is geared toward selling a product or service. Videos of a promotional nature will be directed to the Audit Channel's Sales Department for further contact regarding placement in the Partner Channel.
- Comments on videos must remain on topic. Keep comments relevant to the video or to previous comments.
- We reserve the right to add our own complementary content or any call to action The IIA deems appropriate.
- Videos will be reviewed for appropriate internal audit content that contributes to the education of the profession. A video submission may be rejected if it contains content that is inappropriate or inflammatory.
These guidelines will be enforced at the sole discretion of The IIA. Questions or concerns regarding these guidelines can be addressed by emailing email@example.com.