Get the most of your conference experience right from your mobile phone or tablet!
We are pleased to announce the release of the IIA Conference App. Attendees are encouraged to download the mobile app before arriving to plan a personalized conference experience.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE THE IIA CONFERENCE APP
- CREATE YOUR PERSONAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE: Select which sessions you want to attend and sync your schedule with your calendar. You can update your selections at any time.
- NETWORK WITH ATTENDEES: Be sure to fill out your profile and make it public to connect with other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors during the conference. You can take advantage of in-app messaging and schedule meet-ups right from your mobile device. Not sure who to connect with? Take advantage of the matchmaking tool and connect with fellow attendees based on industry, job title/function, or the size of your audit shop.
- ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD PRESENTATIONS: Download speaker presentations directly to your smartphone or desktop computer so you can share with your teams when you return to the office. Access instructions on how to download or export presentations.
- STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH CONFERENCE HAPPENINGS: Receive push alerts with need to know information about the conference so you don’t miss out on anything.
- CONNECT WITH EXHIBITORS: Check out the exhibit hall before arriving to the conference. The mobile app will help you navigate the show floor by adding exhibitors to your schedule and meet with who you most want to see.
In addition to these five reasons, you can participate in session polling, social Q&A during general sessions, complete your session evaluations, and so much more!
Get Started* in 3 Easy Steps:
- Download the “Institute of Internal Auditors” app in your Apple or Google Play store.
- Log in with your email address and IIA Member ID.
- Check out all of the great sessions happening!
Download the App
Don’t have access to a smartphone or table? Access the desktop version.
Still need assistance with the mobile app? We have you covered!
- Check out the FAQ’s icon in the mobile app for our Frequently Asked Question prior to the conference.
- Visit the Conference App Help Desk during conference hours.
- Or via email, Conferences@theiia.org.